TA stands for Territorial Army. Territorial Army officers are not eligible for full-time employment since they must respond to calls for service for two to three months each year. The Territorial Army selection process is different for civilians and former service members. To be eligible to apply for the Territorial Army Recruitment , a candidate must hold a graduate degree.
Twice a year, the Territorial Army administers the Territorial Army Bharti Test.
Territorial Army Bharti : Exam Pattern
There are two stages to this Territorial Army Bharti 2023 test. For civilians, there is simply a written exam, whereas, for ex-servicemen, there is only an interview. Below is the written test pattern:
The written test has a two-hour time limit.
The exam has MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
Both Hindi and English will be used as the examination language.
The exam is divided into Paper 1 and Paper 2
Paper 1 and 2 each carry 100 marks.
There are 200 total marks available for the written test.
Each wrong response carries a negative marking of (-1).
Territorial Army Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the Territorial Army Bharti 2023 eligibility criteria who wish to apply for the Territorial Army Recruitment exam
- Candidates with Indian citizenship are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 42.
- The minimum educational requirement is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Candidates must meet certain physical and mental requirements.
- The candidate must be employed when appearing for the exam.
- Only ex-service officers between the ages of 18 and 42 are eligible for this category of ex-servicemen.
- Any graduate in good physical and mental health is a contender.
- No applications will be accepted from active-duty members of the Regular Army, Navy, Air Force, GREF, Police, Paramilitary, or other forces.